Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My 2010

I know I'm a little late, but I was looking through my pictures and I realized what an amazing year I had in 2010. I have the most amazing family and friends on the planet. I am so incredibly blessed to live the life I live. These are just a few of the things I learned or really realized during 2010. This is by no means everything, just everything that I happened to catch on camera! :)

Sometimes you meet the most amazing friends on New Years Eve!

Winning is way more fun than losing. Example: Cotton Bowl 2010 vs. Egg Bowl 2010

Snow is fun for about an hour, then its just a pain. Little did we know, but Snowpocalypse 2011 would put the snow of 2010 to shame.

Brown(er) hair is not for me, Mississippi State University is not for Maggie, and apparently blonde hair is not for Mallen.

Every now and then, being a Saints fan pays off--even if you are a bandwaggoner like my sweet friend, Hannah :)

Live tennis matches are a million times better than televised tennis matches, especially when you're watching Maria Sharapova.

Some things NEVER change.

Anchors are always in style.

You are never too old for Kids Kamp.

Tarballs are gross--oil spills should be avoided at all costs.

Playing paintball with middle school boys (or Kristen Dorsey) results in major bruising.

Taking people to New Orleans for the first time is SO much fun!
The best clinic to help with at KidXtreme (VBS) is most definitely Rodeo.
Getting water OUT of a canoe is much more difficult than getting water IN the canoe. Thankfully, Christopher and Spencer were there to save the day (after flipping our canoe over).

It takes four grown men to change the tire on a church trailer.

You never know when God will put incredible people in your life who will change you forever.

I missed my calling. I should have been a baton twirler--fully sequined costumes and dancing to patriotic music. What more could a girl ask for?
I, without a doubt, have the most beautiful and talented sister any girl could ever ask for. I admire her and look up to her (in more ways than one).
I have the best sorority sisters a girl could ever dream of!
Seeing Kamp friends never gets old-even when they are cheering for the opposing team.

I have the best dressed dates and friends.
I will always love Harry Potter.

Mississippi State students need our help with a few dance moves.


Peace&Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment