Friday, January 14, 2011

Day3--A Favorite Book

I love reading, so I have more than one “favorite book,” but the one book I could read over and over again and never get sick of is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this book. I read this book in less than three days while I was at Kamp—meaning I stayed up really late at night and read during every bit of my spare time. Once you open it you will not put it down.

Francine Rivers tells the story of Hosea through a man and woman living in California during the 1850s. The story illustrates God’s never failing love for us regardless of our sins. She relates the story directly to the book of Hosea and after reading her book; I will never read His book the same way again.

Reading this book I saw a real picture of how much my Father loves me. No matter how ugly and dirty I am, He still pursues me wholeheartedly and embraces me with loving arms.

"I will heal their waywardness and love them freely…" Hosea 4:14


Peace&Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment